Friday, June 17, 2011

Kade's First Birthday


I know this is a little late but we finally have fast internet and we have mostly moved in and I finally have time to blog.  We celebrated Kade's birthday at the Johnson's since that's where we were living and they were so kind to let us stay.  I did a little bit of decorating but not too much.  I also made Kade his crown which he loved.
 Above is a picture of Kade and his Great Grandma Erm. I love how they are both laughing.


Dri and Jill (Jesse and Mike were there I just don't have a picture of them).  Thanks Jill for taking the pictures.

Kade loves his books.  Thanks Dri!

Kade's best friend Rex.  He is so cute and Kade and him get a long great.

Chloe the big helper.  She really really wanted to help Kade unwrap his presents.  It was so cute.

Great Grandma Erm gave him a teddy bear and he loves it.  Kade loves his stuffed animals its so funny.

Grandma Paula and Kade.

Jill and I made Kade and elephant cake.  Turned out great for having very limited supplies.  Thanks mom for brining your cake decorating stuff.  Jill and I both didn't have any of our stuff.

Of course he likes the candle

Not so sure about the cake

mmmm frosting

Now they all get into it.  Well at least Chloe and Kade.  Rex wasn't so sure about it.

I love this picture they are so cute.

2 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

I love that Chloe is licking the cake. The cake was super cute!

Smart Helm said...

Happy Birthday Kade!