Friday, June 17, 2011

What we have been up to

Kade found Chloe's necklace and wore it all the time. He loves putting things around his neck.

Some sweet sunglasses.  Once again Kade loved them and always tried to put them around his neck

Love this face

Kade and I went for a walk to check this park out and it turned out to be one loooongggg walk. Luckily I packed a lunch so we could have a picnic.

The sound is so pretty.  And there are these yellow flowers everywhere.

Kade crawling away and pretty fast might I add

We went and walked around a part of Tacoma by the sound and found a little beach.  It was a beautiful day.

Jesse loves to skip rocks

Kade learning to throw rocks.  Not sure if thats the best thing to teach him but its just so cute when he sees the splash.


Trying to get into the water

Someone was a little sick and tired for a few days.

Out playing again.  The weather has been really nice and we love to go walk around by the sound.

Love my boys. Aren't they so cute!

Still trying to get into the water

Have I mentioned how I love where we live oh and look at those blue skies!  We have been able to play outside so much.

No comments: