Friday, May 27, 2011

Sunglasses

This kid makes me laugh so much.  He found these sunglasses and well now they are his favorite.  He loved putting them on even if they were broken.

Not sure what kind of face this is but it is too funny not to share.  Doesn't he just look so cute in these.  And yes he knows he is adorable. 

Update on our house we are still waiting to close.  We hope to close by the end of this coming week.  Things are still going great Jesse has gone back to work so that leaves Kade and I to bum around Mike and Jill's house.

2 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who sits around and laughs at my kid LOL You're right though they are so funny and you just wait till he gets Jack's age. It's so fun. Sometimes I catch myself just watching him cause he is always discovering something new. I love the Glasses!! So Cute :)

Smart Helm said...

He looks styling!