Sunday, August 30, 2009

Photo Blog

So I have made a different blog to start posting pictures I take. Okay well I guess I take the pictures that I post on this blog to but you all know what I mean. This past week I was able to take pictures of a cute couple that just got engaged. They were kind enough to let me take them downtown to explore what is there. It was a lot of fun and I'm grateful they let me practice. So the name of my new blog is jamierpearsonphotography.blogspot.com Please check it out and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Emily Nice said...

ummm couldn't find it. Is that the url for sure?

Natalie & Josh said...

when i typed it in it said it didn't exist. all your pictures that you have put on this blog look Great!!

Jamie Pearson said...

oops so i put it up wrong. I guess thats what I get putting it up late. Thanks for letting me know. its jamierpearsonphotography.blogspot.com
I'm going to edit the blog and change it. =)