Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DC with Hailey

Friday Hailey and I drove to DC and Saturday we were tourists in our nations capitol. Here are some things we did:This is what Hailey did when we got back to the hotel room. I gave her the book called 'Hunger Games' and she couldn't put it down. Well either could I.

Checking out the Washington Monument Walking the Mall. Hailey likes to wink in a lot of pics it was super funny. Maybe the sun was just too bright or she has a lazy eyeThis picture was really really hard to take and it still didn't turn out. Hailey can't keep her arms still it was so funny. So this is as good as it getsUs with AbeHailey checking out the Lincoln Monument, she really liked the ceilingHailey with Einstein
We then took a nice walk up to the White House. This picture makes it look like Hailey really wanted to go in.Its not as big as we thought it would beWe went to the zoo and saw a panda. I know its a bad picture but I like pandas
This elephant looks so old.
Sunday our first stop was the Arlington Cemetery to watch the changing of the guards
At the FDR monument look at the Washington memorial.
Hailey at the FDR monument
Monday we drove home (the longest drive ever) along the Outer Banks and saw some lighthouses this is the Boddie Lighthouse
Our last stop before we drove home: Hattera's Lighthouse

3 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

Well at first I wasn't sure who Hailey was but she has to be your sister cause you look so much alike! lolol I'm so jealous, I've lived on the east coast my whole life and have never done DC!!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Sarah Jarvis said...

I am so glad Hailey could come. She is so cute. Remember how much Noah liked her? Looks like you guys had lots of fun sightseeing. Yay for sisters.

Smart Helm said...

That looks like so much fun! I love having fun with sisters. And I really like all the pictures you took. Ur documentation skills are awesome.