Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Barney Mobile Has Been Injured

Yesterday I parked the Fit at a friends house because we went up to Raleigh and went thrift store shopping. Well about half way through the day we get a phone call from Christine's husband telling us that the Fit has been hit. Good thing Jesse was around because he went over and took care of it while we continued to shop. A man backed out of his driveway right into the Fit. Now we are waiting on insurance to see what will happen. Here are some pics:
We are still wondering why this couldn't have happened to the truck. It is a good thing that we have 3 cars. One always seems to be down.

7 comments:

Joy :) said...

I am so sorry! What a pain-good luck!

Powers Fam said...

Good thing you might actually get some insurance money. But that totally bites bc you guys just got that car!!!! Hopefully they can make it look as good as new.

Sarah Jarvis said...

I am really sorry. Maybe it is BECAUSE you guys have 3 cars which still seems really funny to me. Maybe you should try getting rid of one...

Emily Nice said...

how are they going to match that sweet shade? sorry that you have to deal with an autobody shop. Not fun in my limited experience!

Jamie Pearson said...

sarah- we were going to try to get rid of a car but right now it seems to come in handy having 3 cars. I know its ridiculous but it is what it is =)

Em- I'm not looking forward to going to the auto body shop either, and I wonder how they are going to match the barney mobile color because its not a solid color...haha that should be interesting

Smart Helm said...

That is dumb. I have to admit that I felt sorry for the guy that backed into ur car though. My neighbor parked so that he was sticking out into my driveway so I bumped into him as I was backing out of my garage. No damage though. Sorry u have to go through all the pain of fixing the dumb thing!

Melissa Bunn said...

I'm sorry about that. Hopefully everything will be super easy to fix without lots of time and inconvenience on your part! Yeah right, huh! Good Luck!