Saturday, August 22, 2009

I need a name for.....

a little photography business I want to start.
I'm still just playing around with the idea but I realize I need a name and can't think of anything creative so I decided to ask my friends and see what they think. I wish my old roommates lived closer so I can practice taking more pics and getting a portfolio going but you are all too far away. Too bad I don't have an abundance of money to travel anytime I want but that is wishful thinking. So if you are reading this blog and I do live near me I would love to take some pictures so I can get more practice. Please help me come up with a creative name...creativity and words are just not my thing. Thank you all in advance!

6 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Wish I was creative with words so I could help you out. That is an awesome picture and if I lived closer I would let you practice all you want. Julia especially. She lives to pse for the camera right now even a pretend camera.

Kiwi said...

It's wonderful that you are going to start a photography business. For your business name I like keeping it simple: Jamie Pearson Photography. Feel free to contact me if you need any tips with starting your biz. I recommend reading "Fast Track Photographer" by Dane Sanders. I just heard him speak last week and it was awesome.

Sarah Jarvis said...

Why didn't you ask: I need a name for ... my firstborn son or daughter. I could have helped out with that one. But a business? I have to think about that one. But I agree with Kiwi, whoever that is. I will get back to you. But I love your idea. You are so good at it. I LOVE the picture you posted if the boy with his goggles. So cute.

Jamie Pearson said...

Okay i thought of Jamie Pearson Photography but I googled it and there was already someone with my name....I was not very happy about it.

Smart Helm said...

Um.. good luck with that! That is so strange someone already has a photo thing with ur name.

Do you have a middle name like Smart or Nice? :-)

Melissa Bunn said...

I was going to suggest Pearson Photography as well. Maybe you could do your initials if you have a middle name (which I think you do I just can't remember it). J(Middle initial)P Photography. Or J(Middle initial)Pearson Photography. Ok, so I'm not very creative!