Monday, August 24, 2009

I heart faces first entry

I have found a new blog called iheartfaces.blogspot.com. Its pretty cool because they have different challenges each week. Since this is my first entry I'm using a picture I took of Noah last year at Halloween time. The theme for this week is Nastalgia and I feel that this picture fits becsause I loved Halloween as a kid and I loved making a huge pile of leaves and playing in them during the fall. It was nice last year not to have those prickly balls in the pile like we did as a kid.




4 comments:

Hayley said...

Yay, another first timer! So glad to be sharing our first entries! Beautiful photo!!

Emily Nice said...

I've always liked this photo! In thinking of names, maybe you could use what it is that you like best to photograph in your name. I should think about it longer, but maybe something like "my friends' photography"

Sarah Jarvis said...

Love that picture! I am glad you are getting even more into photography. So fun and so helpful to have a photographer as a friend, even when she lives far away :-) You are so good at it.

Smart Helm said...

That is a cute picture. Happy photographing!