Monday, September 7, 2009


This weekend we had the chance to drive up to Columbus, Ohio and see Brinly blessed as well as visit with Emily, Joel and Brinly as well as seeing Charlie and Megan. It was a very quick trip but surprisingly relaxing. It was nice to be with family and we are sad that we don't live closer. Brinly is so beautiful. Congratulations Emily and Joel

Grandpa getting a change to hold BrinlyEmily, Joel, BrinlyBrinly loved to be only in her diaper. Here she is hanging out on Uncle Jesse's lapHere I am with Brinly. I love how small her legs are. At one month Brinly sure is strong she can hold her head up pretty well for being so young.Jesse teasing Megan as normalJesse and BrinlyWe hope to see everyone again soon!

4 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Brinley is super cute. I am glad you got to go and be with family. When are you coming here? We are planning a chub reunion in January/February in Vegas. What do you think? We want to hire you as a swim coach as well.

Powers Fam said...

I'm super jealous that you got to meet Brinly!!! But I guess you are an auntie and I'm just a second cousin-in-law....is that how it works?

Joy :) said...

I have to say the baby looks very natrual in you and your hubbys arms! ;)

juleen said...

So cute!!!!!