Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The past few weeks

Jesse came through and made the boys bunkbeds. Here they are just need to be sanded and stained. Thats my job now I need to find the motivation to do it.

Our last night before jesse left we took some family pictures, those are to come. Then we went out dinner and Umai for Sushi and it was so yummy.

Love these two.

This was soooooo good! We ate way to much mmmm I love sushi

So I'm pretty sure a bomb exploded in our house right before Jesse left. It was too many projects happening at one time.

Freezer meals, laundry for Jesse, Halloween cosutmes, trunk or treat, and well just life

Then I chopped my hair off and I love it. It feels so much lighter and guess what i actually straighten it...shocking i know

This kid loves candy. 

This kid is doing awesome at using the toilet when I suggest he go. Now he just needs to start talking so he can tell me when he needs to go.

CANDY


We got to hang out with Mr Wheeler I think I mentioned that already.

Grandma Kathy came to visit and we went to lunch in Seattle after we went to the Pacific Science Center

Thirsty?

More Candy

Sleepy Kade 

Oh my this kid cracks me up.

No comments: