Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween 2013

Grandma Paula sent the boys fun stickers to put on their pumpkins. So we got pie pumpkins to do that with. 

Hanging out at Cameron's waiting to go trick or treating.

Here they go. 

We trick or treated our neighborhood and then across 14th to Wyndam Ranch. The boys got tired and cuddled down in the stroller while we finished.


Our neighbors Kiana, Bliss, Danny and Angela.

Cute turtles! I wanted a costume that they could wear besides halloween. So here we go. I made their pants which came out super cute. The boys were happy with their costumes and so was I.



Show your muscle! haha 

Their awesome shells


I love this cute kid


So he may not have been able to see.




Oh my aren't these tow cute!

I don't remember what they were doing. Just love that they both have their mouths wide open



Special turtles


So serious




And then there were three. Too bad we didn't have one more little guy. Love that these guys are such good buddies.

No comments: