Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pumpkin Time

We went to Scholz farm spur of the moment with some friends. It was cold but super sunny which is nice its been a foggy wet October.

Kade and Logan 



We got two pie pumpkins which were the perfect size for the boys.



Oh my i'm not sure why Seth's head is glowing but its super funny.

My cute Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



For FHE one week we went to Spooners Farm with the Pennberthy's and got pumpkins and then the next Monday we carved our pumpkins.  I love having new friends.

Sean getting serious about designing his pumpkin


Seth dug right in

Kade not so much he didn't like touching the guts.




Happy Family carving pumpkins

Anna and Liam

The Pennberthy's and their pumpkin with only straight lines

My owl pumpkin. I'm pretty proud  of my skill



Three happy boys. Three great pumpkins

Love these two happy boys

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Your costumes and pumpkins are awesome! I even spy your bats in the background. We totally forgot to carve our pumpkins! lame. There is always next year. How awesome that Jesse was there for a holiday!

Smart Helm said...

I love Halloween! Great pumpkin carving skills..