Sunday, November 3, 2013

A few more random Pics

He looks so great!


Some Wednesdays we go to play to learn at the library put on by the children's museum. They always have a craft that Kade loves to do.

The do singing time and they get to get up and dance. This might have been the first and only time Kade has gotten up.

Seth loves it too

My cute Dino's




This is Gunner we were trying to tame her but then she ran away but hasn't gone too far we still see her in the yard and neighborhood.

Katrina gave me a gift card to Starbucks last year and i just used its.I got a chocolate chip frap with soy milk. It was super yummy. Even better i didn't have to share since i didn't have the boys.


I finally got to use my Christmas present from last year. and made more applesauce and tried apple butter. 

Mr Wheeler was in town so we got to visit him. I love this man.

3 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I love double choco chip fraps!!!!! I usually treat myself on road trips. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Smart Helm said...

Apples!

Anonymous said...

so Seth is picking out his own clothes now?? I couldn't stop laughing at him, and sooo serious!
great pictures, Kade is getting so tall, keep them coming! the pics I mean!

mom