Sunday, November 3, 2013

Just Living Life

Story time with Dad

Seth is getting really into books and has to be on your lap for us to read. 

We love hanging out with Cameron. He came and joined us for lunch one afternoon.




He knows he is cute.

We love glow sticks



I am very proud of myself and finished Seth's blanket. I'm happy with how it turned out and Seth uses it...sometimes. I am just excited I finished it. Kind of makes me want to make another one.

I was cleaning one day and Seth just sat on the train table and played. He is getting good at connecting the trains together. 

This was a nasty rat infested dresser I cleaned out and brought back from California. I came home and cleaned it up and gave it a paint job and I love how it looks. Now it hold legos and lincoln logs and a few other things.

We got together with some friends and visited Lattin's Cider Mill. The boys had a great time. We got fresh homemade donuts, apple cider and got to feed the animals.




Two cute boys eating lunch.

One day I decided to make some pillow cases and a few cute ties. The boys loved them.

It rained a lot. And I mean a lot so we went out to play in the puddles.

It was a sad day when my cherry rain boots got holes in them. I have had those things for years since my last year of college and they reminded me of the Cherry Chubbs. I do like my new rainboots Kade chose them and when I got home I thought how perfect they were. Umbrella's to remind me of Washington. Good choice Kade!

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I love seeing your projects. You are so great at finishing projects. And the blanket turned out awesome!!!!!! Love those pillow cases also. Maybe Christmas pillow cases when you are in town?

Smart Helm said...

Love that blanket! Great job. Do you have a surger you use for the pillow cases?