Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cannon Beach

On our way to the beach we stopped and at Azteca a Mexican restaurant and Kade was loving the ice cream. Sometimes I just can't get over how cute he is.
Conference weekend we took a trip down to Seaside and Canon Beach. It was the perfect little get away and we were lucky to have amazing weather and a great place to stay thanks to my cousin Kay. Here are a few pictures from our point and shoot and phone camera. I'll maybe one day get my other pictures up.

A tired Kade waiting for his meal. I love how he is totally zoned.

We at at Mo's and the food was so goo and the view was beautiful.

We walked from the restaurant down to Haystack Rock because it was low tide.

We love our new carrier and Seth seems to enjoy it too.

I'm so glad we made the trip it. It has been on my to do list since we lived here.

We drove down to visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory our second day down there. It was fun watching them package the cheese and eating ice cream.

The boys were very intrigued and kept waving to the workers who were so sweet waved back.

Yum Ice cream Kade choose butter pecan which surprised me but he ate the whole thing.


This kid has the biggest sweet tooth.

Sad its blurry but they played in the loaf van.

After the cheese factory we stopped at a little beach to eat lunch and play in the sun.

The sun was out and we were at the beach so the swim suits had to go on.

Someone was excited

We had a very tired Seth, he did a good job pretending to sleep. On our way back we stopped and walked around the town of Cannon beach

My neighbor Tracy told us to go to the crepe place so we did and they were sooo good. I love Seth's face in this picture.

After naptime we headed to the town of Seaside to walk around and find some food. We ended up getting pizza at the Arcade. The pizza was ok but the boys had a blast in the arcade.

Two happy boys driving away



It was such a beautiful fun relaxing trip. I can't wait to go back.

On Sunday morning we had our traditional conference breakfast it was very yummy. When did my boys get so big? Time needs to slow down a bit. More pictures from this trip coming sometime.





No comments: