Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ward Christmas Party

Merry Christmas!
So a few weeks ago we had our ward Christmas party.  It turned out better than planned since it was not organized at ALL.  I took the boys to help decorate and I help set up the Santa station.  Its amazing how a few women can get together and throw something together. Doesn't this picture look great. I think it does.  My boys were so tired we had been at the church for 4 hours already and they were tired.  Yes mom I know Seth has a pacifer but it kept him happy. Kade was so excited to see Santa and sit on his lap.  Not going to lie I was in shock, he can be so reserved and shy.  He keeps talking about how he sat on Santa's lap and got a candy cane. I love that such a simple thing like a candy cane can make a child so happy.

No comments: