Monday, December 31, 2012

Sewing

Sometimes I wonder where all my time goes. Sometimes its spent in front of the computer editing pictures I was busy for awhile which was really nice. Then sometime is spent cleaning which is a never ending process especially the kitchen. But I spent a ridiculous amount of time cross stitching Seth's stocking. I didn't get it done before Christmas but thats a whole other post. So after getting annoyed with cross stitching and tired of editing I decided to sew a few things.
We went to Joanne's a long time ago but it took me forever to finally make pillow cases. Kade picked out the fabric (ok i might have helped him a bit but he choose the moose fabric)

I love making pillow cases

Kade chose the Santa's for Seth

So I have been working on this since Seth was born, not like I worked on it all the time it sat a lot!. Mark sent me a jelly roll for christmas last year and so I turned around and used them to make a quilt for him. yes its super bright but he said he likes it.


Then I decided that the boys needed christmas ties. So Saturday before church I sewed up these beauties.


Oh man aren't they cute!

They play so good together and I just hope it only gets better.

Kade being funny. If you ask him if he is funny he says "no, i crazy" -thanks Hailey
Merry Christmas, Hope everyone had a great holiday
I have a few more projects to show as soon as I take pictures of them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes Kade is crazy!! love the pictures of the boys!!! they are so precious! Marks quilt came out great, he should like it!

mom

Powers Fam said...

Love your sewing projects. You sure do get a lot done. Keep posting pics of your projects. Especially your quilts.