Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Tree and snow

Kade and I decorated the tree while Jesse was gone but we just couldn't get the star up.

Our tree is tall!  Jesse is standing on the coffee table and they still could barely reach the top

Kade a little scared he was going to be dropped.  Kind of glad he didn't fall on top of the tree.

And the star is on. Yes its still in that position as in totally slanted but I love it since Kade put it on and it would require having to bring in the ladder to fix it.

I then just took some pics of the boys.  Our lighting in our livingroom is horrible so most pictures are blurry. I do love how this picture shows Seth's teeth.

Not sure what he is doing but I love it.  and I still need to fill that empty space on my wall... maybe one day.

This kid is so funny. I sure do love him.

Cars and trains, trains and cars, this boy can play for hours with them.

I look at this picture and think when did he get so big? He loves that silly reindeer sitting next to him on the table.  today he kept pushing the button over and over and was singing along with it.  He may know we wish you a merry christmas now. Oh and he still loves to jump, I'm thankful we have such a sturdy coffee table, and yes the tables are our fence for the tree.

My blue marshmellow!.  Oh hey it snowed here and Kade was so excited.

This is what Seth thought of the snow.  Poor kid still has a runny nose. will it ever go away?


His expressions kill me! Thanks Aunt Jen and Uncle Andy for the awesome pants.

Helping dad scrape the car or throwing snowballs at him! The snow was fun I wish it would come back its such a nice change from the rain.

2 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

Love the Christmas tree pictures. Love that the star is still crooked. They are so cute. I can't believe Seth has teeth. Can he still be a baby please. They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

what great pics you got of Kade and Jesse, I would be worried too about being dropped!
SNOW, yuk, Kade probably is going to need warmer boots than those rain boots!

give them both hugs and kisses for me!!

mom