Sunday, December 2, 2012

Getting our Christmas tree

I just have to say I really hate blogger right now and I'm not impressed! They are telling everyone their accounts are full. Is it ironic that I have had multiple friends post about it on facebook.  THen it used to be $5 for a year to get extra storage and now its over $2 a month.  So I had to shrink all my pictures even more so they may look a little more distorted.  not sure what I'm going to do.  So lame!
 
The day after Thanksgiving we went to get our tree. I've never gotten a tree so early but with Jesse leaving and Grandma here we decided to go. We went to the Big Red Barn and road the train.  Kade was so excited

Kade and Grandma deep in conversation.  I love how Kade's hands are so nicely in his lap.


It was a little wet but we were prepared. yeah for puddles

Trying to find the best tree.  We went for a douglas fir and they were all the same price so we had to find the best and biggest.

Kade helping cut down the tree.

I love this picture.  How many people does it take to cut down a tree??

Kade helping dad

Seth and I staying dry.  He wasn't feeling good and still isn't back to normal. Poor guy.


This time he really got to cut!



This is the little train we got to ride.  It started raining pretty hard by the time we were done.  But I'm glad we had a great time and what a fun family memory.

Sure do love this silly boy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it really wasn't as cold as it looks. it was fun going with you and getting the tree, esp the donuts!

That is one big tree to decorate, have fun!

mom