Thursday, December 6, 2012

A long couple of days

I love these two.  Its awesome that they are starting to play more, or I guess I should say Seth wants to play and Kade quickly grabs his cars and runs. Sometimes he will share just not those beloved cars in that scooby doo bucket...sigh.  I decided to blog real quick because I had such a crappy night.  The boys have been under the weather not sure if Seth is teething or what but snot is all over, Kade got sick Saturday morning which was not fun. Then monday morning he wet the bed and as I was getting the water ready for his bath he peed all over my foot.  Then later I went upstairs to find glitter all over the playroom and my vacuum wasn't working, it was jammed with pine needles.  It was a long day, and then last night I got sick and threw up..That hasn't happened in a long time.  I got some great sleep, Seth slept almost 12 hours finally.  I think I finally fed him enough dinner, I may have forgoten to feed him dinner the other night and he was up every two hours to eat....Lesson learned.
So here is hoping today goes better and it already has.  Kade came down saying he wet the bed!  Ughhh oh wait I put him in a pull up!!! I win!  He drank a ton for dinner and then had juice at Ken and Pam's!  Now he is asleep in my bed, 6 was just a little to early.  Time to get some work done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a peaceful picture, yes Kade and his bucket, but it is VERY special to him!! it was the male bonding outing that he got it right?

they are growing too fast!

mom

Emily said...

the joys of motherhood, right? :)