Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year we had a great thanksgiving and I kind of forgot to take pictures, i only got a few.  My mom and grandma came up to visit and the Johnson's came over for the Thanksgiving feast.  This was our 4th Thanksgiving with the Johnson's and as always the food was awesome.
Kade Rachel and I made turkeys

We also did a thankful tree. Kade loved doing it and was so cute about what he was thankful for.  Its up high because Seth kept trying to tear it off the wall.

The turkey hat lives again.

Jesse carving the turkey.  I'm pretty sure he got every little piece of meat off.


Being very precise

He is so cute. and don't mind Jill's blurry hand in the picture

Our yummy turkey.  I tried getting a picutre before we tried to move it and I forgot so this is after we started to lift it up and then it kind of fell apart. The turkey turned out amazing

Made these fun turkey cups for Rex, Chloe, and Kade.

The kid's table.  These guys are thebest of friends

2 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

I love the last picture. Kade almost looks like he is in trouble. Cute cups. Glad the hat still lives on.

Smart Helm said...

such cute ideas!