Sunday, January 29, 2012

A new bed

This little guy is growing up!!  There have been some big changes in our house.  Well okay mainly one and that is Kade is now sleeping in a big bed.  I finally got his bed set up i found a bed spred at burlington coat factory that matched his room and I also found a bed rail.  So I set it up and figured lets give this a try. 
He is getting kind of big for the pack n play.  He had 2 blankets and about 5 stuffed animals in there with him.  He also figured out that the matress part lifts up and would play with that forever and most the time it would be folded up and he would sleep half on the mattress and half on the bottom part.  I figured maybe now was a good time to switch him. I didn't switch him because we need the pack n play for the baby.  We actually got a new one because I wasn't going to move Kade.  I didn't think we needed to change everything on him. 
Well last night was a success in the new bed, then a nap today, and now he is asleep again.  He seems to really like it and has gone right to bed.  I know this wont always happen and I expect to find him sleeping on the floor sometime but I think he really likes his new bed.  When I went up to get him this morning he just got down off his bed and went off to play!  I think this may work!

Other new exciting news is Kade went poop on the toilet! I was so excited and I don't think that Kade knew what to do.  He just wanted to play with his cars and trains...haha go figure.

1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

Ya for a new bed! So nice and comfy.