Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Morning

Christmas this year was so nice.  We enjoyed sleeping in and I think this may be the last one we will get to do that.  We went and woke Kade up at 9! He was still so tired when we brought him downstairs he didn't even care about his presents
My mom gave Kade this awesome train set that I found at the thrift store.  Kade loves it

The very slow process of opening gifts.

Finally getting into opening presents

He just found his bike!

Pure joy riding his bike and wearing the sweet beanie my mom sent him

Learning to ride his bike with dad

Jesse picked up a 'cars' helmet for him and he doesn't mind wearing it.

Didn't know the dump truck would be used as a stool but it is.  He fills it with his trains and cars and elephant and pushes them around the house.  I love how entertained he is by cars and trains

Kade also got a lot of books and loves to read them

Grandma Kathy gave him this box and it unzips and makes a play mat for legos.  Kade felt the need to sit in the box.  This box came in super handy for our short road trip. We put toys inside then flipped the lid over and he could drive his cars on his lap.  I didn't know this little box would be so great. Thank you all who spoiled our child he loves his toys.

Monday after Christmas we went to see the zoo lights with the Johnson's and then road the carousel.  Kade wasn't so sure about it


A few weeks ago we had/got to go to a ball for Jesse's work.  My friend Tiffany did my hair and then thye were so nice and watched Kade so we could go.

2 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

It was fun talking to you Christmas morning. You look great for your ball! I can't believe Kade is getting so big. Also I still love my mustache pillow!

Anonymous said...

great pics of all especially the Ball, you look beautiful Jamie and those shoes!! and Jesse you look very debonair! and lets not forget how adorable Kade always looks! thanks for the updates!

mom