Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A good day

Kade sitting on his perch watching Thomas the Train.  Oh how he loves those movies.  He actually turned around and said cheese! 

Our pantry has been driving me crazy.  The other day I went to get a can down and i had about 10 fall.  Not cool.  Our pantry is pretty organized but cans are never easy to stack.

I guess its clear that I'm nesting and trying to get everything done.  Jesse better be pleased.

Looking on pintrest I have seen lots of different ideas but nothing I really liked or wanted to make until I saw these.  They are just carboard and I had to put them together (which took awhile at first).  The price was perfect it was $13 for a pack of four. Which makes them a little over $3 a holder.  I thought that was a good deal.

Doesn't it look good.  I still have lots of random cans on top but they are only things that I have one or 2 cans for.  I also like how this helps you rotate your cans so you use the old one first.  I got them from here you can order diffent sizes which is cool. While organizing the pantry I realized I have a ton of crackers.  Good thing I like to eat crackers and cheese. Now the pantry is even more organized!!

Last night the Heindel's (our neighbors and members of our ward) came to get their sleds back..oops.  They were out playing in the snow and having a snowball fight well that sounded like fun so off we went.  Kade was so happy and loved running around in the snow at night.  He also loves the Heindels they are all teenagers and they love him.  Well last night Jasmine, Kade and I made a snowman and he looked pretty good.  This morning not so much. I guess some animal ate his mouth and he somehow lost an eye but I still wanted to get a picture of our little snowman.  Kade also loves the snowman song.  In the picture is our friend Lux.

I love this picture of Kade!  We have the perfect little hill on our street so I called up a friend and we attempted to go sledding.

34 weeks and sledding!

Its a little hard to sit on a disc with a kid on your lap while pregnant.  Wasn't sure what to do with my legs.  And yes I'm wearing my rainboots. They are easier to put on than my hiking boots.  Sorry dear.

Up the little hill


Getting ready to go down. Kade seemed to have a good time.  We just need more snow.  We are supposed to get more tonight so my fingers are crossed.  Its great just being able to walk down the street.
Katrina and Lux getting ready to go down.

Kade decided to go on a walk.  Maybe he would stop running into stuff if he opened his eyes!!!

Lux loved it.

Watch out there is a bush! Last night when Jasmine took Kade down she ran over the exact same bush.  Jasmine took Kade down last night and I was able to get video of it.  I'll just have to add those later.  I'm telling you Jasmine is awesome!


Lux wanted to go again but then she had an accident so we had to go back to the house to change clothes.  Oh the joys of potty training.

It is so fun to play in the snow when its at your house.  I don't think Kade would last very long if we went to the snow but this way we can go out and enjoy it a couple times a day.  We are supposed to get 5-10 inches tonight.  Lets see if we really get the snow.

3 comments:

Emily Nice said...

wow your pantry looks amazing! I'm suprised you didn't paint the holders though since you like to matchy-matchy :) Way cute pictures. Hope the snow day is fun!

Smart Helm said...

I hope you get more snow today. I shore do miss the snow. And great job on ur pantry!

Anonymous said...

what a little organizer, come on down! love the snow pictures,it is great that it is outside your door!!

mom