Thursday, January 19, 2012

34 weeks and more snow and some ice

I think I grew overnight.  I looked in the mirror and went wow.  I guess that could explain why i can't stop eating and I'm super tired. Oh the joys of the last month.  I'm just praying this little guy will be smaller than 9.3lbs. Oh my check out my childs face!

Kade was actually excited to take the picture.  Maybe because I let him stand on the stool.

As many have heard we have gotten a ton of snow.  Probably somewhere between 6-8 inches.  We had to go out and play!

Kade could barely walk in the snow.  He ended up crawling around after he fell down. I love how he looks like a blue marshmellow.

These pictures are mainly to document the snow and also to show you how cool and pretty it looks.
Our front yard

Can't see the walkway.

My hydrangea plant.  I sure hope it makes it through the winter because they are so pretty.

Jesse's jeep covered in ice and snow.  I love all they icicles.  They are so pretty.

Umm is the mirror supposed to be at this angle....not sure.

Everything is covered in ice, even the tires

A few plants and trees covered in ice I think they are so cool looking.  They may look cool but man they sure are causing problems around here.  There are a lot of trees that have fallen and hit power lines. We have been without power a lot today thanks to all the trees that have fallen over.



This may be my favorite picture that I took today.



This is how our street looked today when I was out taking pictures.  These trees look so cool they remind me of the trees in Lord of the Rings.  I'm so glad that my house is no where near these trees so I don't have to worry about them coming down on my house.

The snow has been fun.  I felt a little house bound today because I just wanted to get out but there was no way I was going to drive in the crazy snow and ice.  I am grateful for my hometeacher who came over to shovel my driveway and then took us to his house to have dinner with his family. So it can either continue to snow or all melt but please no more freezing rain. 

5 comments:

Powers Fam said...

You look great! Kade is cute. His personality in that first pic is hilarious. And I would love to hang some of these pictures in my guest room at Christmas. Not the pregger ones but the icicles, snow, and trees. Absolutely beautiful Jamie! You should see if there are contests you could enter.

Anonymous said...

wow, that is a lot of snow, best to look at from inside a warm house! love the picture of Kade holding the sign!!


mom
PS- I sure hope the snow is gone in Mar.

Emily Nice said...

wow great pictures. As a kid I was always super excited when the power went out cause it meant things like flashlights, candles, and hotdogs cooked over a fire! You and your child are cute :)

Smart Helm said...

Those are some awesome pictures! Glad ur getting to enjoy some snow.

Frances Avery said...

Kade's face = priceless.