Friday, April 1, 2011

WASHINGTON

This is so no one feels left out and says I didn't tell them oh and saves me a million phone calls.  We are officially moving to Washington State!!  Well we were pretty sure that is where we were going but this morning Jesse got his orders so the moving processes has started.  It is super exciting and also kind of sad at the same time.  I will miss my friends here and well that's about it.  Actually I guess I will miss the warm beaches as well, I will miss that a lot.  Boo to cold water but there are so many positives in moving to Washington.  Wow we are so excited.  Better get started on organizing and cleaning.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! You can now disregard the email I just sent asking where you were moving :)

Powers Fam said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you will be on our side of the states again! It will be so fun to come visit you. We will come visit you. :) When is the big move?

rebecs said...

YAY! just what you wanted.

Kathy said...

Hmmmm. Guess who's in hot water for not calling their mother?!!!! I'll be waiting for the phone to ring with details. Grandma Helen assures me it's not her fault SHE had to tell us! She says to tell you she thinks I'm totally unreasonable about being one of the last to find out. Oh well, if I didn't give you a bad time, who would? Loves and kisses, Mom

Emily Nice said...

happy for you (although somewhere in the back of my mind I thought it would be kinda funny if you went to japan)! When is the big day?

Kendra said...

Congratulations! I have never been to Washington. Now I have a good reason to go. Where at in Washington and when?

bjahlstrom said...

I'll miss you, too, but we're moving, too! Heh heh.

Smart Helm said...

You have such a good adittude about it that I know u'll have a great time. I look forward to seeing all the beautiful pictures!

When's the date and where exactly are you going to be? I now know Seattle like the back of my hand :-)