Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 4 Sioux Falls with the Larson's

Kade and Peter.  These two would not sit still hopefully Thad got better pictures.  We had the best time staying with the Larson's.  Malinda was one of the 'cherry chubbs' I lived with her when I went to school in Utah. She got married and moved to South Dakota and then little Peter came along. Well he isn't so little he is actually really tall.  Peter is just a few months older than Kade so it was fun to watch the two of them play together.

Kade crawled through the chair and under the table and then came out the same way he went in.  It was pretty funny watching him and I'm glad that I caught it with my camera.  Below is the series of him crawling out.





Malinda and I with our boys.  I wish we could live closer to the Larson's they are such a great example.  Malinda is the most loving unselfish person I have ever met.  She makes everyone feel like they are the most important and loved.  I don't think I have ever seen her angry or mad at anyone.  She really is the sweetest, kindest person I have ever met.  If I had to choose someone to be like it would be her.  I guess I have a lot of work to do.  Thank you Thad, Malinda and Peter for letting us stay with you.  Oh and her cinnamon bunns were the most amazing ones we have ever tasted.  

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

Dude, I swear I know Malinda. A singles' ward at BYU? The MTC? Where?! This is driving me crazy! The funny thing is, when I saw her face, I was like, "I know her! She is the nicest person on the planet!" Just like you said.