Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 15th Day 1

Last family picture in front of our house.  Sad but exciting

Megan my sister in law happened to be on spring break and was so wonderful and drove with us across country.  This was our lunch stop for day 1 at Pilot Mtn in North Carolina.

A view from the parking lot

Kade checking out the scene.  It cracks me up that his pants are size 6-9 months while his onsies and shirts are 12-18 months.  My child has no legs...I guess he didn't get my genes.

Watching and talking to Aunt Megan

Pilot Mtn

We made it all the way to Columbus, Ohio our first day to stay with my sister in law Emily and her family.  Here is Kade with his cousin Brinly.  They didn't want to look at the camera at the same time. 

Kade liked all of Brinly's books and toys


It was a long day but fun to see family.  Thanks Lund's for letting us stay with you guys!

No comments: