Wednesday, April 6, 2011

swimming, whinning and a new tooth

We have been going swimming once a week for months now and its a lot of fun.  It an indoor pool and its beach entry so the kids can run around on their own.  Now that Kade is crawling he is all over the place and has no fear.  Of course when I bring my camera out he just sits there.  I will miss our swim dates when we leave, we really have a lot of fun even if the water is too cold or we don't stay too long it is still fun to get out of the house and play with firends.

There are normally about 3-4 other moms that go with their kids and this is one of the boys we go with.  Kade loves to play with him.


Isn't he a cutie!


Trying to get some fun pictures of Kade, he didn't want anything to do with the camera.

The weather has been super nice lately so we have spent a good amount of time outside watching the chickens.  We have to enjoy them while we can since they will be moving to a new home soon.  I don't think taking chickens across the country would be that fun.


You can kind of see Kade's top 2 teeth in this picture.

Grandma Kathy these next few pictures are for you.  I think Kade is leading the music in these pictures.  He does it all the time and its so funny.

He is very serious about this I mean look at that face.

Sometimes its both hands

I have been seeing to much of this grumpy face lately.  Well come to find out that he had a 3rd tooth come in on the bottom so I guess he deserves to be grumpy and whinny and oh man I'm over it!

The only good thing about this grumpy face is I could capture a picture of his top two teeth. He has had them for awhile now but most the time I can't see them.  I guess they are finally getting big enough.  And yes he has a pretty big gap between the top two as well.

5 comments:

WARNERS said...

He is growing up way to fast Jami! How can you stand it?! He is so darn cute!

Powers Fam said...

He is such a handsome boy! And don't worry about that gap. It means he has good room for this adult teeth that will come in later and not be crowded, right?

Smart Helm said...

His buzz cut makes him look so old! That swimming beach entry looks like so much fun. I bet if more swimming holes had things like that they'd get more people.

Emily Nice said...

too bad teeth are so painful, but his smile is pretty cute. He keeps growing up!

Anonymous said...

where's his hair!!!!! great pictures, they crack me up!