Monday, May 24, 2010

The Last Couple of days

So you see these fatties? Well they are now gone.and this is what happened to the chickens:
Here is our feast on Saturday with the Cooley's and the Johnson's. Its so great having good food and not having to make it myself. Thanks mom and Jesse
After bath timeOur first Sunday going to church as a family of 3
Okay this picture makes me laugh so hard. Take a look at Jesse's face oh man it makes him look so old. Not sure why he looks so worried.I sewed this little tie to Kade's onsie before church. I thought he needed a Sunday outfit, and I think its super cute
Hailey this picture is just for you! I love his blanket and I think Kade does too. I also made the little nightgown that he is wearing out of one Jesse's old t-shirts. Here is where I got the pattern
Friday we took our first family outing up to Raleigh. We went to REI where we bought the BOB stroller, bellow Jesse taking Kade out for a run. We also went to Costco. Kade did great on his first outing.
Here are some pictures from our second photo shoot.
Of course we had to have something army in one of the pictures
Melanie we used your blanket at church yesterday and he wore his little booties. One of the family picture up top shows him wearing it. Thank you so much they are soooo cute and the blanket is so soft.

5 comments:

Powers Fam said...

You are brilliant!! I would never have thought to recycle Cliff's shirts. That gown is super cute and sooo boy! I also can't believe you are already heading out to church. Although I think we headed back to church a lot earlier with Julia than we did with Ty. Is the Army blanket the silly one? I had one of those growing up frommy mom. The pics are gorgeous.

bjahlstrom said...

I would LOVE to know how you make the nightshirt out of an old T-shirt! What are you doing this Saturday? Were the chickens tastier than store bought chicken?

Smart Helm said...

U guys are one cute family! Yes, the booties are pretty wonderful and I'm glad ur getting some use out of them. I don't think Mitchell Bunn ever got to wear his. Your gonna have that baby quite styling all the time!

Kathy said...

I think the army blanket shot should be sold as a advertisement for something... Woobies R Us? That is probably my favorite shot of my favorite Pearson grandchild yet! Nice work, James!

Joy :) said...

Wow, you didn't wait long to take your little man out of the house! Costco? Church? Your a brave woman! LOVE the pictures!!!