Friday, May 7, 2010

37 weeks! and a busy week

Today was a great day even if it felt long. Jill and I plus her kids drove to Willmington to meet up with a friend who was visiting. Wilmington is a cute old town and we enjoyed walking on the waterfront and eating lunch. We also stopped by the beach for an hour or so. I feel like we should have done a lot more today but with a 2 month old that needs to be fed every 2 hours it slowed us down a lot. I guess I should be getting ready to throw our new schedule in too. Hopefully Rex and baby boy will be on the same eating schedule but my luck they wont be. Here is a picture of me at 37 weeks and 3 days...not that I'm counting.

I am now really starting to feel pregnant. I guess I should since I have less than 3 weeks left. Its amazing how a little walking can make me so tired and then sitting makes me tired and its just hard to find a happy medium. I think my body feels so much heavier and I blame not being in the pool for 3 hours a day for that. I am however loving not having to go to work.

This week has been busy I have been working on lots of different crafts trying to get things done. I got a massage on Tuesday which was wonderful. I watched Chloe and Rex while Mike and Jill went kayaking for their anniversary (thank goodness Rex took a bottle, it was his second time trying the bottle) yesterday I finished a diaper bag that Jill and I were making. It turned out great
It was however a lot of work but I think it looks great and so does Jill's. Today we went to Wilmington and tomorrow I have a swim lesson, then learning how to quilt with a lady from work and then another friend is coming over in the afternoon. So if I say I'm tired I guess its self inflicted but I really just don't know what to do with myself if I don't have a list of things to do. Oh yeah and I need to clean the house before Jesse gets home in 4 days. Where did this last month go?

Oh and Below are some cute pictures of Chloe. I lover her glasses and her hair cracks me up....no hair thing just good old sweat and salt water holding that baby up.

2 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

You really are one busy mama. Well, mama not yet but I know you are going to busy then too! The beach sounds so nice right now. Can I come visit? Ok, this would not be a good time but maybe sometime in the next ten years or so. :-)
I would love to see that diaper bag. Wow, you are so creative and productive. I love it and I am jealous.
AND we got your package in the mail today! Hooray! Max was not very excited at first to wear the (super cute) hat but then he started calling it a helmet and now loves it! It is so cute on him. Thank you so so much for sending it. You really are very talented. I know you said it was not hard to make, but it sure looks hard to make to me. Thanks again!
Love the pictures as well although I had already taken a few of them off your blog :-)
Hang in there and enjoy the last few days of freedom!

Smart Helm said...

Good luck with getting the house ready! Time does fly, doesn't it?
Thanks so much 4 the birthday gift! I love it and have a picture of it on my blog. U are so thoughtful.