Tuesday, May 25, 2010

due date

Today is the day Kade was supposed to be born. Well I'm glad he came early because this little guys is getting big. Today we took a trip to Averasboro battlefield and then we went to the Smithfield outlets and did some shopping. It was super nice to get out of the house. Then when we got home I was taking care of the baby and Mom and Jesse decided to paint the office. Now its almost done. Oh and I took more pictures of my cutie.This is one of my favorites

2 nights ago we had a crazy storm. Jesse had put his tent up a couple of days ago and never took it down. It has had a nice shower or should I say showers the last few days. It was raining so hard the other night that it almost blew the tent away so Jesse and I ran out to flatten the tent so it didn't go anywhere.Its great to have mom around taking pictures of us and also giving us towels. Hopefully our tent will dry sometime but its kind of hard when its supposed to rain the rest of the week.

3 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Happy due date! Love ya!

Emily Nice said...

Love those pictures! And hey, your looking great post baby.... they must keep you hoppin :)

Smart Helm said...

He looks so wide awake and aware. Must be lots of fun to try new things with a ready made model. Just wait 'till he gets old enough to have his own opinion about it :-)