Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kade's first sponge bath

So its way to early but this child wanted to eat and now I'm wide awake and can't go to sleep so I figured I would do something with my time. I'm amazed at how I can still function with such little sleep. Last night was much better than the night before. We may slowly be getting the hang of it all.
Kade's first sponge bath. He was not a big fan of it but he didn't mind getting his hair washed.Daddy giving Kade his bath and yes he peed all over his new towel


If only we were Jewish...So Kade hates the flash on cameras. Its pretty funny the faces we can get when the flash goes off.
I LOVE his hair! There is so much and its so soft. We are going to have to do something about those side burns one of these days they will be down past his ears before we know it. I think Jesse is jealous of all the hair our little guy has
Here's a picture of Grandma Paula. I need to get more of these. Thanks mom for being here and helping us out you have been a huge blessing. Do you see Kade holding his pacifier he is getting really good at keeping it in place. The best is when he puts his finger in the hole to keep it in place.
Hopefully we can do a little photo shoot today. I sure hope so because I can't wait to take pictures of my little guy. Check back soon I'm sure I'll be updating with more pics.

6 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Jamie!!!!!!! Congratulations! He is soooooooooo cute! I love his hair and his face. He is perfect! How did everything go? I need to call you! Sorry, I was out of town and my sister is here, but I WILL call. I am thinking of you, that's for sure! Love ya lots!

Powers Fam said...

The yawning pic is adorable!! When I was awake at weird hours I used to wonder what moms did when they couldn't sleep and there was no Internet or books to read. Isn't it weird how great you can feel of you just get four solid hours of sleep? ;)

bjahlstrom said...

Man, he is so cute. That's one cute baby!

Smart Helm said...

He is one cutie patootie! I love his hair 2.

I do feel a little sorry for him with all the naked pictures I just know ur gonna take. Think of his loss of street creed in the future :-)

Joy :) said...

I LOVE all the hair!!!!!! SOOOOO cute!!! Once again...CONGRATS!!!

Emily Nice said...

I'm glad your mom could be there. He is a chubby baby! I can't wait to see his first "official" photo shot!