Sunday, April 11, 2010

A nice Sunday spring walk

We went on another Sunday walk and this might be the last one for awhile seeing how Jesse is about to leave and then the baby will be here. We went to the Cape Fear River trail and it was so pretty. Last time we were both here it was the end of fall and everything was dead. I LOVE how everything is green now and the weather is just perfect that you can enjoy being outside. The bugs are just starting to come out...I'm not excited for them but such is life over here. I love our Sunday walks especially when its so beautiful.I had a little fun with my camera this afternoon and took some pictures of some pretty flowers. I was trying to use my macro setting on my new lens and was having fun. I think they came out pretty good. A dandelion. I hope to play around in photoshop with some of these pictures. Oh and its getting hard to squat and then stand back up....not fun.
Had to make sure I got one last picture of Jess before he leaves for a month. (He is going to Richmond, VA to do rounds in a hospital)
Of course it just wouldn't be right to not get a picture of me getting FAT. I figured this was a better time than waiting until 10 at night to get pictures for the family. I think I need one of Jesse and I but we'll see if that happens before he leaves.
Oh yeah I'm almost 34 weeks. Time is going by fast but let me tell you I've been feeling it these past few days. I'm ever so grateful that I get to be in the water teaching lessons for work. On the weekends I can really feel the weight of the baby. When I'm in the water its wonderfully light.

6 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

It is beautiful! So green! And such great pics! I am sure sad we are moving to an even more deserty place. Oh well, someday I will live where it is green.... You look great and I hope you can hang in there while Jesse is gone. I know how you feel. Karl was gone for the last month with Noah as well. Just make sure he does not miss it! :-)

juleen said...

Sounds like you had a great time. You Look so CUTE!!!

Smart Helm said...

What a lovely Sunday tradition. I'm sure u can continue it even after the baby comes :-). Hope u never get in any situation you can't stand back up cuz u won't have Jesse there to give u a hand.

Sometimes I think I'm funny.

bjahlstrom said...

You look great. You really do.

Clint and Gillian said...

I love the last picture of you! You are such a cute pregnant lady! :)

Joy :) said...

You are a beautiful, (NOT FAT) pregnant woman!! I LOVE IT Thanks for posting pictures!! That's sad that you will be hubby less for a month. :( The longest I have been with out Dan is 3 nights, and I don't like it. Good thing your a strong person!