Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Day Today

Today was a busy day. I went and took pictures at the Fayetteville Rose Garden. Its a silly garden right on a buys corner with lots of cars and people not very peaceful but the roses were pretty.
I was supposed to take pictures of a mom and her 2 daughters. Well the oldest daughter who is 7 didn't want anything to do with taking pictures so I got to take pictures of the 5 year old. She is so cute and we had some fun. It was windy and super bright and I realized I hadn't taken pictures in the bright sun for a long time so that was a fun new challenge. I'll add more pictures to the photo blog in the next couple days

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice photo. I like the angle shot. Hope to see more pictures.

bjahlstrom said...

I haven't gone to the Rose Gardens yet! Let's go sometime.