Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And it just keeps growing

33 Weeks 49 more days
Since Jen kind of mentioned that she wanted more pictures I thought I would post a few more. We always end up taking pictures at like 10pm but I'm sure I look the same in the morning and late at night. Maybe i should look nice for one of these pictures. Here I am getting bigger thats for sure. Yesterday little guy attacked my insides while I was swimming. Man it hurt. Everything else seems to be going good just lack of sleep and lots and lots of getting up during the middle of the night. Can you believe it 49 more days and this little guy comes out!

7 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I love your huge smile!!!! 49 days left?? Sorry about having to get up a billion times at night. I always thought that was natures way of preparing us for sleep deprivation once the baby arrived. Otherwise we would be in for a huge shocker.

bjahlstrom said...

I am very excited for you guys.

Smart Helm said...

Looking good!

Sarah Jarvis said...

I agree with Melanie. You look great! No chicken news this time?????????? We are disappointed!

Emily Nice said...

whoa.something is under your shirt. it makes you look a little, well umm.. never mind.

Ha ha just kidding. You look cute!

The Studes said...

so cute so cute so cute!!!

Hailey Farrar said...

Jamie you weren't supposed to eat the watermelon seeds! Jeez, when are you going to get fat?? -Dad