Wednesday, February 10, 2010

California

My trip to California has been fantastic so far. I have spent time at a beach every day. Its so fun to live near so many beaches which are all unique. Below is a picture looking at Pismo Beach I love how green the hills are. Thank you rain.
I had to get a picture with Hailey. We rode our bikes down to Pismo Beach with my mom. I really love how close she lives to the beach.
Dad and I went hiking out at montana de oro. Its one of my most favorite places to visit.

I have spent a lot of time with family this trip which has been wonderful. Its so nice having family so close. Below is a picture of Tyler my cousin-in-laws son. I love his cheeks and he has to be one of the happiest babies ever.
And her is Julia her daughter. It was great hanging out with Jen we talked about all sorts of crafting projects I sure wish we lived closer.
My dad is known as the bird man and I think it is a good fit. It seems like each time I come home he has a new bird. He is on a bird rescue team and his most recent rescuse was Cosmo. He is a beautiful bird. Not as loud as the parrots but still entertaining. Hailey and Mark seem to love him as well. He will give Hailey kisses its so funny.
I also got to visit my great aunt Pauline. She used to watch us when we were young so its always fun to go and visit her
So this has been my trip so far and I still have a few more days. One more full day in California and then its off to see the roommates in Vegas.

2 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

We wanna go to the beach! It looks so pretty and I am so glad you get to be there and hang out with your family! See you in 2 days!

Joy :) said...

I'm so glad that you get to be with friends and family!! Looks like your having lots of fun!! Wish I was there!