Saturday, February 20, 2010

Las Vegas Part 2

We had a great lunch on Saturday. Here is some of the preparation going on. I love Melissa's kitchen its so big and open. Thanks Mel for letting us make lots and lots of messes in there. Here is a view of the prep work going on from the loft
While the ladies were preparing lunch the older kids made a little fort and got to watch a movie. Somehow I was able to get this picture without Noah telling me I wasn't allowed to take his picture. All three were very into their movie.
Here is the great lunch. We had a salad
Brie with crackers and apples
Homemade croissants and there was a soup sorry Mandy I didn't get a picture of that The weather was so nice while we were there so we decided to go for a swim. This is the only picture that Noah would let me take of him.

We warmed the hot tub up but not to hot and let the kids go. There wasn't much room in there once everyone started swimming around.
Noah was practicing swimming and Max was right there with him.
Fay and Emily were super brave and went into the big pool. We tried to heat it up a little bit but it only got to 75 degrees. I am amazed at how long they stayed in the big pool. I think they liked having so much room to themselves.Thanks Melissa for taking the pool pictures

1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

I don't know if I like these pictures of u having fun without me :-)

I really like ur pictures from above and of course the one of Emily in the pool.