Friday, February 19, 2010

Las Vegas Part 1

The first night I was in Vegas we took the kids to the park by Melissa's house. Its a great neighborhood park and during the summer time they have water toys. Too bad they were turned off and it was a little chilly. Below are some pictures from that evening. Max and Noah going down the slide together.Rubie going down another slide
Kimball riding someones scooter.
Fay going down the slide. I think this pictures describes how she was feeling...not so good. Poor girl
Noah and Eric going down the slide.

Here is Julia sleeping.I was trying to play with my camera one morning and Max just happened to be around and eating his fruit snacks. He was the only one who didn't care if I took his picture but I was also far enough away that he wasn't really paying attention to me.

No comments: