Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What should I do with this:

So I have this CD holder. Well you know to put the cases in it. I have not used it in years it has just sat around my room for ever so I decided I want to do something new with it. The front is fun because you can put pictures in it but as for the inside its kind of a waste. I pretty much got rid of all my CD cases that have cracks in them and then i decided I am going to use the jewel cases for other things.

So please if you have any ideas on what I should do with this please send over the ideas. Oh yeah see the picture above thats where I can put pictures. Oh and my plan is to take off all the little wood pieces so its more of a cupboard and not a CD holder

6 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I'm thinking..... So far it's pretty hard to think of something nc it isn't very deep. How about on the bathroom to hold those extra TP rolls in a cute way or to hide extra lotions or hairspray? You could keep it as a CD holder to hold your backups of your photos. You are going to start having massive amounts of photos to backup. Spice tack also crossed my mind. It's a cute cabinet. How about a ribbon holder? A couple of shelves(cd cases) and a piece of elastic to hold the rolls in but still make them easy to take in and out. If you could keep those notches that hold the CDs then you could allow for different sizes of ribbon and maybe a jar or two for scraps or buttons.

Powers Fam said...

Please ignore my typos. ;)

Emily Nice said...

no ideas but it is cute.

rebecs said...

maybe take out the wood picture frame things, and replace with glass. and make a shelf in the middle of the open space. then paint it a fun color, add new funky knobs, and then maybe you will find a good use for it :)
(a place for fun small nick knacks like a small china cabinet) good luck.

Devanie said...

I don't know if you're having a boy or a girl- but you could convert it into a home-made doll house if it's a girl! I guess that's thinking SUPER far ahead- but- You should use it for the baby's room- you could paint it really cute...hmmm

Also- you could use it as a jewelry cabinet. I have a lot of long necklaces and bracelets- you could screw hooks in to the top(like the simple ones for stocking hangers at Christmas or plant hanger hooks for the cieling) and sides of the insides and hang necklaces and bracelets inside- then take out the wood fronts and put a tight-ish wire mesh in thier place- you could put your earings through the mesh... just some ideas- now you've got ME thinking!

Anonymous said...

A couple of suggestions: Make a mini quilt cabinet or use it to store fat quarters neatly or dress it up to hang on the wall in your baby's room to store needed medical supplies