Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Bobby Cake

Happy Birthday Carson and Chloe

Jill and Caren thought I did such a great job on Jill's birthday cake that they decided to talk me into making another one. Carson was turning 5 and Chloe 2 and they had a joint birthday party at the church. The church is a great place to have a party just let the kids run around in the gym and you don't have to worry about anything breaking. Since I am such a great friend I made another Bobby cake (Chloe calls him Bobby). This one was a little different and was fun to make as well. No I am not going into the cake decorating business.


Jill is amazing she made this Sponge Bob bean bag toss. She drew it all out and then painted it. She said it took about 5 hours. Some of the kids liked to poke their heads through so I captured a picture of Ryan in there.Singing happy birthday to Carson and Chloe
Jill also made a Sponge Bob Pinata. Here he is before he gets destroyed:Here he is missing most body limbs and eyes and right before he took the fall
Oh and she made Jelly Fish bean bags for the bean bag toss. Jill is amazing that's why I'm her friend.

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Man.. sponge bob square pants. True the cake is amazing but really... Sponge Bob Square Pants? Those poor brain washed kids :-)
BTW, thanks for being supportive of my smothering. I really called u cuz I needed to talk to someone about the whole thing!

Dani said...

Look at all your fun talents! And here I didn't even know you had a blog :D Love the cake and quilt....you rock!! Congrats too for the upcoming exciting events you and your hubby -- whoohoo! Oh yeah, I can't believe the amount of birds here, I guess that happens when you have trees LOL

rebecs said...

very cute!