Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Kerry and other things

Happy Birthday Kerry!!
sure do miss you. I wish we could live closer so we could go hiking, climbing, quilt, take pictures, and work in the garden together. Maybe one day will be closer but for now I wish you a very happy birthday and hope to see you this summer.So I like to look at lots of different blogs, yes its bad sometimes I loose a lot of time but sometimes I find fun things to make like this sign. I'm not sure why the mod podge shows so much in this picture it doesn't look that bad in person. Anyways I made this sign this weekend while watching Chloe. We had craft time. She colored sponge bob and I painted this. There are so many great ideas out there and I'm glad I have the time to make some fun things.

Today was a beautiful sunny day. And it was even warm! Since it was so nice Jesse and I didn't want to sit around the house so we decided to take a walk and we went to a park in town called Mazrik park. I had been there once before while I did the tri-camp a few years ago.

The path that we took goes along this little lake. I think the lakes out here are so cool and I can't wait until things start to turn green. One of my favorite things about the lakes out here are they have trees coming up in the middle of them. Like the picture below. I know its kind of hard to see but this tree is sticking up out in the middle of the lake.
Here are more cool trees

There were 2 geese swimming around and they are fun to take pictures of. I think they make the pictures look pretty. I have noticed I like taking pictures of birds and it seems to be a lot of geese and seagulls.


Here is a picture of the sunset on our drive home. Its kind of hard to take a clear picture in a moving jeep. I promise next blog will be a picture of me being pregnant as requested by some (grandma).

3 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

Jamie, those are really beautiful pictures! You are really great with the camera. I will have to check out that park!

Sarah Jarvis said...

Lucky Chloe. Being babysat by you! I love the sign. Really. It looks great. And all your lake pictures too, of course.

Emily Nice said...

Wow awesome pictures! I'm always amazed by your artistry. I like the sign too!