Friday, March 26, 2010

I started my seeds a lot earlier than I did last year and some of them are already sprouting its great. Thanks to my sister-in-law Emily I decided to plant seeds in little cups. Its cheap and so far working great. Thanks Emily.The seeds seem to be liking their soil and their spot on my kitchen table. Below are the marigolds that have started coming up. I think last year I had 2 that came up, this year they are doing much better.


Here is one of my pea sprouts. I'm super excited about having peas in my garden this year. They have come up pretty fast and I'm super excited.

Our chickens are still alive and doing great. I am getting bigger and will hopefully post more pictures of our chickens and my "fat" belly soon.

3 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

I love the little 'worms' in the soil. So much fun. I can't wait to get into gardening...some day...maybe. I really like the flower on your banner as well which I am assuming you took. Love the yellow!
Oh, and actually that water was officially 51 degrees. I exaggerated! Haha!

Smart Helm said...

Go seeds!

Emily Nice said...

yay for sprouts coming up! Can't wait to seem more pictures of your chicks and belly :)

Also like your banner.