Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Great Sunday

Today we went on a walk by Mott Lake. This is a lake on post and we have kayaked it before but since its Sunday we just went for a nice walk. We have decided that we should make a tradition going on Sunday walks. So far we are 2 for 2.The sky was so pretty. I loved how the sun was trying to shine through the clouds. Oh and I love that its day light savings because now it stays lighter longer which means spring and summer are almost here.
I really like random trees sticking out of the lake. This one is dead for sure and we were debating on how long we thought it had been there.
Another silly tree sticking out of the water
I like the bright color of the moss around the trees. There isn't much green this time of year so I thought it was fun to take pictures of it
My friend Jill had her baby last Tuesday and today I went and took pictures of him. Oh man he is so cute and has to be one of the cutest babies ever. There are more pictures of him on my photography blog so please feel free to look and comment on them.

5 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Sunday walks are great! Love them and they are especially nice for pregnant ladies. hehe. love your pictures too.

Emily Nice said...

oh the squishy face! love your belly too! Glad spring is arriving

Emily Nice said...

oh also the moss is so cool. I've got some in a tiny corner of the yard and its greeness makes me happy.

Smart Helm said...

Those are some way cool pictures with all the colors.

Joy :) said...

You look so cute and wonderful Jamie! Love the pics!