Saturday, January 30, 2010

25 Weeks Pregnant

I wasn't going to post a picture of me being pregnant until after I got back from California. Mainly because its driving Hailey crazy she can't wait to "see me fat" as she says. What a nice little sister. Well I changed my mind. I figured 25 weeks is a good time to start taking pictures of myself "fat". I also wore real clothes today instead of just sweats and my guard stuff so I figured that helped too. So here I am 25 weeks. Not the best picture I think I was almost blinking when Jesse took the picture.We had an ultrasound done a few weeks ago and just got around to posting these. Below are his two feet. I must admit this is my favorite picture from the ultrasound. Can you see both of them?
Yep we are having a boy. Jesse is and was very very excited, and of course so am I but I would have been happy either way.
I also love this shot. Its a picture of his hand and it looks like he was reaching for us. Good to know that at least one of his hands has all 5 figures.
Here is a picture of his face. I think its kind of creepy because the eyes are all dark. But its still cool.
Baby Boy was moving so much that we ended up with a lot of picture. I think the ultrasound tech was having fun getting the pictures as well. She had a super hard time getting measurements because he wouldn't stop moving. It was super funny but also very reassuring that we have a healthy active boy. I now have a good reason to be tired =)

9 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

You look amazing!!!! I love the one of his feet too!!! So cute!

Sarah Jarvis said...

Hey, you look great Jamie. Can't wait to see the "fat lady" in person. Haha. You don't look big at all. Nice hair cut, too! I am glad he is healthy and active and already wild. I really hope he is going to be one wild kid. That way he will fit in with mine :-)

Joy :) said...

YOU ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Congrats on having a BOY!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

Powers Fam said...

You look beautiful as a fat lady! Can't wait to see more as the weeks go by...hint, hint. Very excited to see you when you get to CA and you know I want to hit any shopping that you want. Just a few shorts weeks left and you get to play with those cute feet and toes. Hope you are brushing up on "This little piggy".

Stacey said...

Jamie! You look fantastic! I hope that you and Jesse are doing well, I feel like it's been forever since I last talked to you! Do you have name yet?

Suz said...

Dixie would hardly move during my first ultrasound. She finally did a little flutter kick so it gave me hope she would be a little swimmer. Well now she is so active and has hardly any room to move around so it makes me ultra uncomfortable. I'm so happy for you! It's so fun!

rebecs said...

i love that hand picture.

bjahlstrom said...

I am really happy for you guys, Jamie!

Melissa Bunn said...

You look great! I meant to return your call over the weekend. Sorry, it didn't happen. I'll give you a call soon.