Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sponge Bob, Bobby

Its Jill's birthday this week so I made her a cake. Since I work during the week I can't have a party for her on her real birthday so I made her a cake today. It is a special cake alright. Sponge Bob. I have to say I'm pretty proud of the cake it took me awhile to decorate but I had a good time doing it. I took this picture after we cut off his legs.Here is Jill holding her cake. She sure liked it. Along with with all the kids that were here
I had to take a picture of me holding the cake. Oh and yes I cut my hair. I didn't do anything with it since I was decorating the cake most the afternoon but I like it short. I couldn't believe how long I let it get.
I'll try to get our ultrasound pictures copied this week so I can post them, and maybe a tummy shot too. Yes I'm getting a belly.

8 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Yay for tummy shots!! The cake is super cute and little Max Powers (of Steve and Steph) would adore you if you made one for him. BTW, is there an Old Navy near you? 50% off clearance right now and some have maternity clothes.

xander!! said...

i love the hair cut jamie!! and the cake looks awesome. you did a great job!!

Myriah Cohen said...

I like his tie.
You did an excellent job.

rebecs said...

cute cake!! you did a great job! and happy birthday to jill!

Mama Dora said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you!!

bird said...

i am amazed at your cake making skills. they are serious! well done!

Smart Helm said...

Wow.. I am totally impressed! Where in the world did u get that idea?

bjahlstrom said...

That's a pretty sweet cake, Jamie!