Sunday, January 24, 2010

Found a new blog

So I have been sewing a little bit and when I say a little bit I have been working on a blanket for over a year now. Its getting closer to being done and must be done in 2 weeks when I go to California so my sister finally gets her graduation/birthday/christmas present. I know I'm pathetic but I just like to do to many other things.

This past week at work I was talking to one of the water aerobic instructors because she quilts and I was asking for her advice. She told me to look at her sisters blog and so I did and its pretty great. Thought I would share the link incase someone else wants to quilt =) its http://patchesandpieces.blogspot.com/

Oh Jen I sure hope you want to go to Solvang when I'm in town =)

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

I wish I would have known about that quilt blog when I was working on my quilts! I do want to go to Solvang with you when you come. ;) I love your picture in your header.