Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Surf and Turf Triathlon

Right before the race began. We did a team triathlon and came in 3 out of 11!And we are off
We are off swimming. This part of the swim was the hardest just getting through the waves, after that it was a lot easier.
Here I come out of the water...this was a little bit harder than I thought it would be
Here is our team: Me, Emily, Rebecca
Jesse fishing
Jesse and I took a picture together but when I uploaded it on the computer the background was in focus but we were not. And that is the only picture I had a of the two of us. That's what happens when you are the photographer.

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Melissa has created a monster! :-)

I'm way impressed. Isn't it great to be able to say ur a triathlete?

GO JAMIE!! oh ya, and Jesse.

Emily Nice said...

Good job Jamie. Is this your first swim race in the ocean? i'm glad you didn't get eaten by a shark. Did Jesse catch anything? It looks way pretty!

WARNERS said...

Wow, go Jamie! A race in the ocean - so adventurous. Wish I could have been there.

Sarah Jarvis said...

No way. That is so cool. You did a race in the ocean. I want to hear more about it. Did you like the salt water? I want to come do a race out there. That would be so fun. Maybe next summer when I am free (of nursing, that is). Will you still be there? It looks so pretty. Lucky you!