Thursday, May 28, 2009

Camping

Over Memorial Day weekend we went camping with 2 other couples from our ward at a lake near by. It was a lot of fun but a little humid. We were able to take the kayaks and have some fun on the lake and then they have a nice beach area so we went and played on it for awhile too. I love camping its so nice to be outside and enjoy the beauty around.Here is Chloe she really liked Michelle and Roger's raft.
Here is a picture of the Johnson's. They are our new friends and man we we love to hang out with them. We went to the beach last weekend with them. Jill is a rec major too so we get a long great. This was Chloe's first time in a kayak and she loved it.
While we were playing at the lake Roge and Michelle brought a swim cap for us to play with. We got it big enough for Michelle to fit it. We also got it big enough for Mike to sit in and he is 6' 6". While he was in it it ripped and its all on video but I don't have the video yet.
Here we are except Jill (who is taking the picture) and Chloe who was eating a lot of sand! I love our new ward and I'm so grateful to have such great friends.

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

How could people not like u? I'm so glad u've made friends in the ward.. I think that is what really makes you happy when you move..

I need to go find some water to play in.. That looks like so much fun!

Natalie & Josh said...

Hey Jessie this is Josh and i just wanted to comment on how nice those swim trunks are!!!!! Out.

WARNERS said...

looks like a blast. Of course you are playing in the water!

Sarah Jarvis said...

Wow, it sure looks like you are having a blast. I am so glad! Yeah for a husband who is home and friends to play with. I wish I could be your hanging-out camping buddy but oh well.