Friday, December 30, 2016

Mid november

Chrissy and I met up to plan out trip to Kyoto and we ate at the Nepali Spice Kitchen and it was so good. 

Jack can't stay on his feet! He somehow hit the accordion door in the nursery and gave himself a nice goose egg and a gash which wasn't as bad as the other one. I'm glad we didn't have to dash off to the ER

Playing at the zoo. This boy like his brother loves cars and animals.

Doing a little bit of learning while at the zoo

Love how Japanese always have matching hats when they are out. 

I honestly thought Jack was going to get his finger chomped by on of the ostriches. 

My driving buddy on the little cars. And just so everyone knows i love my shirt from stately type. 

Love Lorna! she is so fun and always up for a good time

The race is on. 

I tried to get this quilt done but between photo shoots, Jesse being gone and this baby sucking all my energy it didn't happen. Hand stitching is painful.

This view is amazing! I should really print this picture because it turned out pretty good.

Yes its still warm enough in November to play outside in the water. 

There are such vibrant flowers here its amazing

Playing with friend at the Kin Spring




Michelle knows I'm up for fun so she asked me to join her. 

Catching fish

After we went to the spring we went to the mangroves. We had a nice walk by the river. 





Jack loves this toy a little too much!

Jon is the best uncle for my boys. Always willing to cuddle and play and sometimes discipline the boys. So grateful for our Oki family. The Park's also fed us most Sunday's while Jesse was gone it was so nice. 

No comments: